Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Strange, Yes...Beyond Belief....Hardly

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/grandcanyon2.html

There's something to be said about the Tin-Foil hat crowd....I mean if something like this *does* happen who else is going to tell us about it?

I'm curious about this sort of thing. There's so much out there that we don't know about and to think that we, as a species, have all the answers is just silly. Trouble is figuring out what might be and what might just be smoke and mirrors.

The debates are two nights away and I for one am excited about it. I know I shouldn't expect much out of it. I mean, there will be no sabres drawn, no shots fired. It will not end in an orgy of violence. It will be good to see these two face off though. I'll make sure to have a bottle of bourbon, snacks and plenty of beer, try and turn it into a real event, instead of a staged and choreographed dance of puppets. Wait...Now I'm starting to sound like one of those Tin-Foil hat people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the 2008 elections.